15/7/09

Birthday, winning and degree :D

This last week was very interesting and fun, why? 'cause was my birthday, July 8, jajaja I had to work but in the office gave me a pie and sang me the happy birthday, well... not exactly 'cause here in Mexico it's "Las Mañanitas".

From left to right, Martín, me, Mónica, Betty, Lau

Early in the morning my parents gave me a flan, and my mom's gift was a framed picture, when I was swimming with a dolphin. I love it!!.

Mom's gift

All my friends called me and left me messages, but I saw them 'till Friday. We went for a coffee and a really good chat. On Saturday my girlfriend took me to eat sushi and to see a movie.

All my friends called me and left me messages, but I saw them 'till Friday. We went for a coffee and a really good chat. On Saturday my girlfriend took me to eat sushi and to see a movie. Her gift was my new glasses, I don't have it yet but when I do, I'll show you a picture.

At Sunday, my team and I played the finals in one of the tournaments that we are. I thought, it was going to be more difficult, first 'cause the last weekend, I injured my ankle, and the other team was quite good, but I don't know if we were really inspired and concentrated on what we were doing, but we won really easily. And that made me really happy ^^! I love play basketball, it's really fun.

To finish this really long post, I wanna say that today I went to sign my degree, YEAHH!!! Finally!!. Now I just have to wait 'till they send it to my campus so I could go for it.

No hay comentarios: